From €130/person *
2 days/1 night
Day 1: Hidden treasures of the bastide country
- guided tour of the Cloître de Cadouin (Cloisters), a UNESCO World Heritage listed site
- go-as-you-please discovery visit of Montferrand-du-Périgord, listed site
- traditional lunch *
- Stacked house in Sainte Sabine: go-as-you-please visit
- dinner and overnight stay in a hotel *** (see our partner hotels)
Day 2: Discovering another Périgord
- Château de Montréal, guided tour
- discovery and wine-tasting session at a Montravel-appellation wine estate
- winemaker-style buffet
- Visit to the Gallo-Roman villa in Montcaret, the quality and extent of its mosaic pavements are outstanding.
May be taken throughout 2019, from Tuesday to Saturday; subject to programme service providers' availability.* Price valid for groups of 20 or more.
* Starter + main course + dessert + 1/4 of wine and coffee
Not included: transport, insurance, extra charge for groups of less than 20 participants, local Tourist Office guide during your stay: +€30/person based on groups of 20 or more.
More information on our General and Special Terms and Conditions of Sale.