From €147/person *
2 days/1 night
Day 1: Pays de Bergerac
- visit - guided discovery tour of Bergerac's historic district accompanied by a Tourist Office guide
- guided tour of the Tobacco Museum
- La Rouzique Paper Mill: commented tour
- dinner and overnight stay in a hotel *** (see our partner hotels)
Day 2: Le Bournat village in Black Périgord, travel back through time to 1900!
- commented tour
- traditional lunch
- craftsmanship demonstrations
To be taken between April and October 2019, from Tuesday to Saturday; subject to programme service providers' availability.* Price valid for groups of 30 or more.
Not included: transport, insurance, extra charge for groups of less than 30 participants, local Tourist Office guide during your stay: +€16/person, based on groups of 30 or more.
More information on our General and Special Terms and Conditions of Sale.