From €152/person *
Day 1: Bergerac & its wines
- visit & wine tasting in a winery
- excursion on a gabarre (traditional flat-bottomed boat): a relaxing, refreshing trip along the Dordogne
- guided tour of Château de Monbazillac
- dinner and overnight stay in a hotel *** (see our partner hotels)
Day 2: Bastide country
- Château de Biron, granted the "Site Majeur d'Aquitaine" (Major Aquitaine Site) label
- visit to Monpazier, one of the most beautiful villages of France
- traditional lunch (check the menu proposals)
- medieval Issigeac, guided tour of this picturesque village
May be taken from Easter to 31.10. 2019, from Tuesday to Saturday, subject to programme service providers' availability. * Price valid for groups of 30 or more
Not included: transport, insurance, extra charge for groups of less than 30 participants, local Tourist Office guide during your stay: +€16/person, based on groups of 30 or more.
More information on our General and Special Terms and Conditions of Sale.